1) I am very cautious and therefore often appear shy and reserved to others. I share my rich emotional life and my passionate convictions with very few people. I have a pronounced inner system of values and clear, honourable principles for which I am willing to sacrifice a great deal.
2) I am always at great pains to improve the world. I can be very considerate towards others and do a lot to support them and stand up for them.
3) I am interested in my fellow beings, attentive and generous towards them. Once my enthusiasm for an issue or person is aroused, I can become a tireless fighter.
4) For me, practical things are not really so important. I only busy myself with mundane everyday demands when absolutely necessary. My motto is “the genius controls the chaos”.
5) I am less interested in details; I prefer to look at something as a whole. This means that I still have a good overview even when things start to become hectic. However, as a result, it can occasionally happen that I overlook something important.
6) As I am very peace-loving, I tend not to openly show my dissatisfaction or annoyance but to bottle it up. Assertiveness is not one of my strong points; I hate conflicts and competition.
7) I prefer to motivate others with my amicable and enthusiastic nature. Whoever has me as boss will never have to complain about not being given enough praise!
8) The feelings of others are important to me and I love making other people happy. I am satisfied with just a small circle of friends; my need for social contact is not very marked as I also need a lot of time to myself.
9) Superfluous small talk is not my thing. If one wishes to be friends with me or have a relationship with me, one would have to share their world of thought and be willing to participate in profound discussions. If you manage that you will be rewarded with an exceptionally intensive, rich partnership.
10) I do not fall in love head over heels but when I do fall in love I want this to be a great, eternal love.
Do check out what personality type are you at http://www.ipersonic.com/ Have fun and do share yours too!