OK! Here goes my 25, thanks to Sawan who will never fail to tag me.
1. I love blue (mind you, I’m referring to the color here, as in RGB= 0,0,255)
2. I love wolves and I love sheep too, it’s only when the wolves come in sheep skin, I turn into a werewolf!
3. Think twice when you say ‘Get Lost!’ to me, coz I usually get lost as a rule twice a month! I once got lost near my home while I was returning home after midnight! Nothing to worry about really…its called ‘directional disillusionment’.
4. I cry when I’m happy too, so you may see me crying most of the time!
5. I am a die-hard dreamer. Staring at nothingness is my favorite past time!
6. I am a gypsy at heart. I want to tent all over our beautiful planet.
7. I love the hills; I feel I am as old as the hills. I would like to have my dream home somewhere at the peak with only ‘blue’ skies to watch outside my window.
8. I love tea, especially the ginger or cardamom flavored. I dream of sipping such tea while dreaming as I look out of the window of my dream home!
9. I dream about baby fingers and toes – this could be a maternal instinct, I don’t know.
10. I love food. I could eat anything that is yum including baby-fingers!
11. I have grown up happily suffering from IBS – Imaginary Boyfriend Syndrome. I never imagine any body from the ‘real’ world. It has to be a ‘special’ soul and most definitely on the moon playing away his lute.
12. I am a terror of a daughter to my mom. I blame her for everything right from giving birth to me to loving me till suffocation to the misuse of nuclear power! Poor mom! May no mom ever have a daughter like me :)
13. I don’t believe in superstitions even though my mom drills so many into my peanut brains. I do everything opposite to annoy her and disprove the myth about them.
14. I cannot whistle.
15. I had 33 teeth.
16. In my entire childhood, I asked only one toy from dad – a bat and ball to play cricket with! A blue balloon was the usual one I got without asking.
17. I want to do something for physically challenged people.
18. I don’t know if I will freeze on a stage, coz my ‘teaching’ job at NIIT killed that ‘freeze nerve’ long back. And now that I am gonna be a celebrity, I better get used to crowds!
19. I am the best under pressure. So I hardly do much when there is no rhyme or reason.
20. Still I don’t know why I bashed up a little boy when I was in kindergarten???
21. I once tasted blood since this boy who was my partner in std III got badly bruised and told me to suck out all the blood flowing out otherwise he would die right away of sepsis!
22. Amongst all the men who deserted me, ‘Dad’ is still the one, my only Hero…I simply cannot be angry with him. Dad, I love you so and badly miss you too. (in case you read this!)
23. I believe in HIM since no other explanation can be had for the miracles he has wrought upon me.
24. I have been blessed with friends whose Friend-ship help me sail across smoothly in the sea of life!
25. ’25’ swapped across to become ‘52’ during kindergarten…I may have been mildly dyslexic.
26. I am tough competition to Ravan. He he ha ha ha ha... he he ha ha ha ha…
27. I nearly wish to be invisible sometimes – I get scared when people stare!
28. I live in extremes; either over-excited or over-sad :)
29. Oops! I have crossed the tag limit in my over-excitement!!
30. To round off at 30, last but not the least, Sawan is also my first blogger buddy, thanks Sawan saar, its been a beautiful journey thus far.
P.S: Phew!!!! (Vin shakes her head and wonders)– how do I filter out such tag requests/ demands ? 25 oh come on…my fans need more of me!
Please consider yourself tagged when you have read until here.