1. The rate of battery drain increases exponentially to the rate of urgency of an expected call.
2. Just when you’re expecting the ‘Will you be mine?’ part, the battery takes a cue and plays dead.
3. ‘Roaming’ is just that – keep roaming till you find a signal.
4. ‘Happy to help you’ is an oxymoron.
5. ‘Caller tunes’ can also be called as ‘Cooler tunes’.
6. The month you had taken a ‘maun vrath’ will always have the highest bill.
7. Phone companies have a sense of humour. How else can one explain the ‘service tax’?
8. Value added services add more value to the company’s turnover.
9. The ‘mute’ button goes deaf when you speak the Truth involuntarily.
10. A dog can follow you everywhere except for closed, confined spaces eg. Toilets, lifts
11. The price of a cellphone will begin falling only after you have bought it.
12. 'Customer Care' is short for 'Customer.. Care a Damn for you'.